BREAKING NEWS IN VIETNAM ON JUNE 23, 2020
You need to come back to Vietnam for working or start your business in Vietnam, this news is important before taking your plan.
- As of June 22, Vietnam’s Ministry of Health confirmed a total of 349 cases of COVID-19. However, 327 of the affected patients have recovered and been discharged from hospitals. The latest additional cases were Vietnamese nationals returning from Finland and Sweden.
- Vietnam’s Prime Minister has allowed the reopening of night clubs and karaoke parlors, though each locality will decide the specific reopening date. Ho Chi Minh City authorities subsequently lifted the ban on these establishments from June 11, though business owners must follow preventative measures and guidelines.
- Vietnam shipped 30 million medical face masks on June 3 and June 6 to locations in North America.
- The US became Vietnam’s leading export market between the January and May periods with an export turnover of US$24.6 billion, an annual increase of 8.2 percent. This is despite a fall of 17 percent year on year in FDI in the same period.
- Vietnam will grant e-visa to citizens of 80 countries from July 1, 2020, as per Resolution No. 79/NQ-CP. Details on the list of countries can be accessed here. While this is a positive sign, Vietnam’s borders remain closed to foreign visitors due to the pandemic.
- Apple is set to produce its first-ever over-ear headphones in Vietnam – this is the first time it will manufacture a brand-new product outside China.
- Vietnam’s Immigration Department has announced that it will extend temporary residence permits for those that have entered before March 1 until the end of June 30. Foreigners that have entered on visa-free policies, e-visas, or tourist visas since March 1 will also be entitled to the same automatic extension program until June 30. Travelers can call the department for assistance at 0243.9387320.
- …. according to Vietnam Briefing.com; see more here:
When you are settled in HCM city and looking for an apartment for rent or office, coworking office, virtual office or any accommodation; please contact us for the best service.
Saigon Properties; real estate company, we always help you to find your dream home also help you to find a good office such as the office space, coworking office, virtual office, factory …while you are working in HCM city.
Anything else you need, we will support you with our best!
Saigon Properties,Thao Rogers +84 (0) 903 946 571